The procedure generally takes about one hour, plus post-surgery recovery for about an hour, for a total of about two hours in our surgery center on the day of the procedure.
How long will the surgery take?
- Maintaining Breast Implants: Removal or Future Procedures
- Maintaining Breast Implants: Lifespan, Time Impacts, Lifestyle
- Utah Plastic Surgery Safety: Precautions for Clients to Consider
- Plastic Surgery Safety: Our Role in Keeping You Safe
- Plastic Surgery Recovery Factors: Sun, Wound Care, Scar Location