In most cases, non-dissolvable stitches will be removed within 10 days. Dissolvable types will go away on their own between six to eight weeks. Do not tamper with or pull on stitches at any point.
When will stitches be removed?
- Maintaining Breast Implants: Removal or Future Procedures
- Maintaining Breast Implants: Lifespan, Time Impacts, Lifestyle
- Utah Plastic Surgery Safety: Precautions for Clients to Consider
- Plastic Surgery Safety: Our Role in Keeping You Safe
- Plastic Surgery Recovery Factors: Sun, Wound Care, Scar Location